- This event has passed.
Pitt to Port Paddle
July 31, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm CDTFree
Join us Saturday, July 31st for a paddle on the Tennessee River! Bring a kayak, canoe, or any other worthy paddle craft for a trip from South Pittsburg to Bridgeport. We will meet up at the South Pittsburg Municipal Boat Ramp for a short safety overview then head out for a leisurely group paddle 6 miles down river. Expect to be on the water for 2-3 hours. Lunch and a shuttle will be provided at take-out. Sign up below. You will receive an email before the event with more information.SIGN UP HERE
For those with their own boats:
- You must bring your own personal floatation device and paddle(s).
- You must sign a waiver and attend a brief safety overview.
If are borrowing a kayak from us:
- We have a limited number of kayaks available of first-come, first serve basis
- You will be notified before the event if we have a spot for you
- You will be provided with a personal floatation device and paddle
- Some kayaks are double-seaters and you may end up sharing